- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- 1x1 rib spandex
- Unlined hood with White circular drawcords
- 2” rolled forward shoulder
- Contrast White metallic zipper
- Back patch
- ¼” contrast White neck tape
- Triple-needle topstitch at neck, shoulders and waistband
- Classic fit
- 30 singles
- 7.2 oz., preshrunk 75% combed ringspun cotton, 25% polyester
Women's Zip-up Hoodie
Items made from a Cotton/Polyester mix are considered "wrinkle resistant". The lower the Cotton content in the shirt (e.g. 60/40 versus 80/20) the less the shirts will wrinkle. You can wash and wear Cotton/Polyester shirts with minimal or no ironing. You can dry clean these shirts but it is not really needed.
• Use warm water and add a fabric softener if you choose.
• Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
• If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
• Our Cotton/Poly shirts can be dry cleaned if you wish.
• Follow all other laundering instructions mentioned at the beginning.